Thread: Hello Everyone!!

Default Hello Everyone!!

Hello everyone, I am Ren.BTG. I jumped on here to learn some things and to share what I have created over time. My artistic skills are as good as a 2 year old that drank 6 cups of coffee. I currently use dungeon painter studio to make maps. I make maps for a Pathfinder living campaign I play on.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Oh Hi!

It is good to meet you! My name is Omri(XCali) and welcome to the guild.

Trust me, you are not alone, my extent of drawing was stick figures and shakily drawn lines a bit more than two years ago. Then I started using tracing paper to trace mountains and learned muscle memory for drawing mountains. After that I started trying drawing stuff without having to trace it, and before I even realized it, I had a grasp on drawing most things that I want to draw. Still got a ways to go. Now, I found GIMP to do my maps and used pen and pencil drawn assets for them.
    But, point is, starting somewhere and pressing on leads to oh so sweet victory!
    Hehehe.
    I look forward to seeing your first maps posted on the guild.

Few tips. Another thing, press through to FIVE posts first, like commenting on stuff, it gets much easier after that to post stuff on the guild. Trust me.
    Go here to post your WORK IN PROGRESS(WIP) maps under the right thread header. There people can throw feedback and such your way.
    For completely finished maps, here

Also, there is nice little button in the bar that is yellow and a dark color WIP. It throws this= ### Latest WIP ###
    Which is very useful to place before your inserted maps.

Feel free to ask questions if you are unsure about something. The guild is full of nice and friendly people.
    Last edited by XCali; 07-04-2018 at 06:29 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19