Thread: Indie RPG Designer seeking artist

Default Indie RPG Designer seeking artist

Hey there all!

My name is Dan and I was directed here by what I believe was one of your moderators who couldn't take new contracts himself...

I'm an indie RPG designer seeking an artist to realize the rough versions of the maps we already have to a publication ready state...

I'm looking for portfolios to peruse, so if you're interested please link me your map portfolio and I can provide the first map that would be the basis for the work, and we can discuss pricing...

Looking forward to hearing from you, andplease don't hesitate since this is time sensitive...

Thank you,
    Dan
    Managing Partner, Bad Idea Fish Games

Hi there, and welcome to the Guild!

There is a separate section for this kind of thing (mapping requests at the bottom of the forum), so you might want to post your request there as well.

However, while this is already here I will offer my services to your project! My proper mapping website is unfortunately still under construction, so right now I can only offer you a look at my general portfolio or Deviantart. I'm comfortable working in different styles and colors, and will do my best to make sure you get the map you need.

If you like what you see and are interested in discussing things further, shoot me an email at rela.simila(at)kellerica.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    -Kell
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Hey Dan,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel