Thread: I am so sorry!

Post I am so sorry!

As it turns out... I thought my Turion account was dead, seeing as to how I wasn't exactly able to bring it back up and I couldn't find the password exactly... Also, Remember when I said my laptop died? appearently, my mother figured out how to bring my passwords back up from the hardrive in it and since I assumed I couldn't use my turion account because I lost it, I made another one because I couldn't find data on it. My mom sure knows how to school me in the art of computing. If it is against the rules to have two accounts, then I am sorry. I thought this one was dead, but according to my mother and as it turns out, this one still had its passwords stuff saved and still works, so I guess I was in error.

My apologies. I should've known better. Just don't be too harsh, I didn't know...

Blog Entries

Its not a problem to have two separate accounts, its just not possible for us to assign you your old one based on the information in a different new one. Now it looks to me that your back on and all is well but we cant reassign a named account to anybody else. That is all - you wouldn't have wanted us to assign Turion to somebody who posted with another account right ?

Oh, well.. welcome back I guess!

Hey RedRobes, just noticed you have 5001 posts! Congrats on 5000 posts!

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Blog Entries

5000+ posts ! Yay

Just in case anyone is wondering about my odd response to the OP, it was related to this:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ad.php?t=34340

All seems to be fixed now tho.

Thank you. There's one thing that's odd though. When I tried to post something as Saladin, I couldn't post anything anymore. I wasn't sure why, but it just wasn't able to and permissions said it wasn't able to post topics or replies anymore either. I thought it was something I did.

Blog Entries

We recently moved server and we still have a few teething problems with permissions - odd stuff like that where two people with similar access get different results and different browsers etc. Its not your fault but were working on resolving it.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

By chance are you still experiencing the posting problem?

Sent from my NX785QC8G using Tapatalk
    Fantaseum (https://www.fantaseum.com)

Robbie Powell - Site Admin