Thread: Jörðgarð Map of the Week #350 - Tower Mount Chamber

Default Jörðgarð Map of the Week #350 - Tower Mount Chamber

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	towermountchamber_3000.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	106675

Map of the Week No. 350 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we have a zoom view of the subterranean magical lab of the draugs (undead) that inhabit the fortress. There are two poorly equipped workbenches and a fire pit without a fire.

You can get this map in two versions:

1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (13.5 MB) from the Jörðgarð website. Use last week's map, Tower Mount Fortress, activate the chamber layers and zoom in.

2. As a JPG flat map of 3000 x 1590 Pixels (1.2 MB) above.

Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:

http://www.vintyri.org/joerdhgardh/

Next week: Tower Mount Building
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

I really like the floor in this.

I do have a question about the books, since they kind of bother my eye perspective. If the circles beside the workbenches are stools which seems correct, are the books laying the right direction? Because of the narrowing of the books from top to bottom it seems like they are maybe propped up slightly and I would think they should be facing the stool side rather that towards the wall.

Of course, maybe this is a part of a puzzle and meant to look that way.

If not, I think if you did a 180 on each of the books it would jive even better.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt