Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Hey Mouse, love what you have done here. And i would never have guessed that it is a CC map.
The colors are great and i also love the layout and the little details (like the windmills). A very atmospheric city map. Not sure if i can Rep. you yet (probably not :-/) but i'll try. Well done!
Thanks Eilathen. Your comments alone are much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Warlin View Post
Great map and a master piece, Mouse. It's incredible what you can do with CC . I guess it's a relief to finish such a city map, the wip thread is one of the longest I see in this forum, besides those of vorro . Deserve all the rep I can give .
Thanks Warlin I get on with CC3+ quite well. There are many similarities between it and CorelDraw (which is a vector graphics package - not to be confused with Corel Photopaint). I've been using CorelDraw for the last 20 years, and also AutoCAD, which, may have given me an unfair advantage at the outset over people who grew up with raster graphics software. However there are quite a few CC3 artists who's work would put my tortoise-like progress to shame.

And since we're talking about progress... Like I said earlier - the WIP is just too much of a monster read for it to be the slightest bit kind of me to send anyone there! Not unless they really annoy me