Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
There's a lot happening just now with all the city stuff going on

How are you doing with that print idea? I'm going to run out of money at this rate, but if there was a print of this one I'd like to add it to my imaginary collection.
I've been so busy with commissions and Guild and such that I haven't actually gotten a chance to get to that yet.
But.. I will, and soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
Awesome to see another map in the style you developped lately John! I particularly love the region of the "Deeps of Deskora" in the centre. The landscape is so nicely varied. Your handmade titles and compass(!) are eye candy as always. No rep today sir, but there'll be other opportunities soon i guess
Thanks Abu No worries either.
Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
As always : wonderful !!!!
Thank you JO
Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
Beautiful work here John. I wish some of the stuff that was published for the Dungeons & Dragons game way back in the day was this good. This new style you have is outstanding!

EDIT: It seems my rep button likes your maps quite a bit! I'll get you some rep when I can
Well, old DnD was a lot of black and white, so it would be different. But thanks
Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
I love it, just like you're other map's in this style...Beautiful.
Thank you Kacey
Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
Gotta share the rep around before I can get ya again, but this is definitely worthy, as was the recent Midgeon road map. Great stuff, J!
Yes, the rep is a tricky thing. It happens.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Seems like I've got to get in the repping mood as well!!!

You make 'em faster than I can spread it around, John!
Haha, yep. Well, it is ok.