Hey guys!

This map was made for the game studio Inspiring Games for their upcoming game "Lord of the Horde", which in itself will serve as the prequel to "Legends Untold" (currently running on Kickstarter here). A smal sliver of the map depicted in the Kickstarter video is featured on my map as well, in the extreme north of the map.

The map was originally created on A4 scale at 300 dpi. I also did a rework of all the vector details (borders, roads, labels, icons, ... AND all of the layer styles of all of the raster layers) in post, so the map can in fact be displayed on A2 format too, with only a slight decrease in resolution in the raster layers, barely noticeable when printed at that size. So yeah, it's a beast!

This is a medium-resolution version of the full map (resized for copyright reasons):
FULL (A6 size).jpg

And here are a few full-size snippets to help you appreciate the level of detail:
1. Burning Mesa.jpg 2. forests.jpg 3 Everdune - Sumeri.jpg
4. mediterranean.jpg 5. Aegypt.jpg 6. volcanoes.jpg

I had a ton of fun working with the people of Inspiring Games. They're a very dedicated bunch, and super enthusiastic (and always positive!) in their interactions with the various artists working for them. All in all, this was one of the greatest commissions I did. I learned a lot and had fun doing it!