Quote Originally Posted by PeriphReal View Post
Looking good; can't wait to see what else you do with it

Awesome compass rose by the way
Thanks, PeriphReal! Awesome name, btw. I'm glad the compass rose has been a hit! I've been churning out enough maps that I wanted some sort of logo, and I love dragonflies, so it worked out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonquani View Post
This is looking fantastic! Much much better effect on the grass. Just me personally, but I would probably try to roughen up the grass just a little bit more.

You may want to look at your layer order too, as the river bank line is on top of the short path between the jetty and adjacent house.

Unbelievable competition this month but this is one of my favourites!
Thanks, Tonquani! With this amount of amazing competition, I am very honored that my map is one of your favorites! You're right, I need to add a tad more roughness to the grass. The river bank is over top of a water wheel (that's my attempt at a mill) but thank you for reminding me that I need to make some of the wheel stick out above the river. I'll add that to my list of edits.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Oooh, congrats for your efforts, Aeshnidae !! The grass is superb now ! (and thanks for not hating me ^^).

*Trying to be hated once again* Maybe the river is too solid ? */Trying to be hated once again*
Thanks, MistyBeee! Do you have any suggestions about the river? I can lower the opacity or fill in parts of it, but do you think it'd be better to add in some white or lighter blues?