Hello ... It's been a long time since I posted anything, but I did not stay without drawing (although I do not have enough time to draw maps the way I would like) !

I kept mapping the world of Nossym, for the story my wife is writing. As she takes part in the Nanowrimo this month, she urgently needed a map of the city of Soline. So I did it as quick as possible, and it lacks a lot of necessary details for a beautiful city map, but at least the city plan exists and she can tell stories about it.

Soline is a very special city in the kingdom: all religions have built there a temple or a religious building. All the religion differs and don't agree with one another, but under the authority of the king, they tolerate each other. Some are thriving, some are extinct, some are gaining or loosing ground, but so far, there's no war amongst them (for now...)

I got a little inspired by the topography of Rome and its hills for the base of Soline. Almost each hill is the seat of a religious building, the "valleys" shelter homes, squares and shops. The surroundings are occupied by farms and some villages which are almost part of the main town.

Here's what I coul achieve in the shortest time possible :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Soline02.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	12.82 MB 
ID:	111534

I can try to translate the relgions title, but it won't sound nice :

1) The house of the 5
2) Tower of the mages
3) Center of knowledge
4) A kind of Pantheon
5) God of War
6) Re-incarnation
7) Another church of re-incarnation (schism from the previous one)
Religion about the end of the world
9) Eternal life
10) Pleasure and luxury
11) The one God
12) Elves worshiping nature
13) Necromancy
14) Ruins of an old cult
15) Ruins of an old cult