On the edge of The kingdom Ryland surrounded by marsh land, to the south and the broad river to the north,. Sits the trading city of Esrye, Its changes has many a time and each ruler has left their mark on the castle defences and keep.

Ward Plan
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map 1.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	119897

This is my 5th 3d map for my sandboxed roleplay campaign, of varoius places in the Kingdom of Ryland (river land), I build the whole area down to street level with enough detail to let my players know whats there but space to add to from the story. This meens drawing all the houses, yards, land and trades etc as needed (i dont like prefab assest as I want a consitant look and feel, and not something that looks like others work. It can be alot of work, but my players enjoy the experiance.

3d view of main castle

Name:	Map 2.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	119898

3d view of suburbs

Name:	Map 4.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	119901

Top Down View of part of map

Name:	Map 3.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	2.98 MB 
ID:	119899

This is then projected onto the game table from a ceiling prjector, and i can Zoom, pan and even orbit around as the players move around, i even zoom right out for general player locating when they split up, and back to street level when things get narsty.

Name:	Table 1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	360.6 KB 
ID:	119900

Name:	Table 2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	371.7 KB 
ID:	119902

Name:	Table 3.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	764.8 KB 
ID:	119903

Name:	Table 4.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	559.0 KB 
ID:	119904

Name:	Table 5.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	369.1 KB 
ID:	119905

Many thanks, for viewing it was fun, and long to build this city, but i learnt alot from doing it and that was the plan. now to let players loose in the streets.

once again many thanks