Hi everyone!

Hregrin here. I've been a member of the guild a very long time ago. Like, more than 10 years ago, I think. Long enough ago for me to forget my credentials, of course, hence the new account. Then life happened and my roleplaying, and thus mapping, activities declined.

I now have a son who's getting old enough to play TTRPGs, so worldbuilding is back on the menu, and so is mapping.

Here are a couple projections of the master map I made. It's not overly detailed but it's going to be enough since we're playing in a medieval fantastic world and my players will never have access to such a level of detail. The goal is to have a precise enough master map to derive diegetic maps from.

Here's a two-hemisphere projection of the whole world. The continent on the western hemisphere is terra incognita and will-be used for western marches style games later in the campaign.

apian_two_hemi.png

And here's a conic projection from their starting location, which is of course the first I'll detail.

equidistant conic.png

So here's to new beginnings, new friends, and to all the knowledge about the cartographer's craft I still have to acquire