Thread: ETCR - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in DD3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very nice work. I ran this adventure back shortly after it came out. We didn't finish it entirely but did make it to the castle itself. Would have killed for battlemaps. I drew out the town and forest encounters on large sheets of 1" graph paper from one of those presentation tablets you can get in office supply stores. Trying to do the same for the castle was making me crazy so I just drew it out as the PCs moved through the castle on a vinyl mat. Again, great stuff. Have some rep!
    M

Default Levels 4 and 5

Here is some more, starting with levels four and five. I was starting to get the hang of the program at this point, and the maps were smaller, so these went by pretty well. There are actually two files attached here, but only one is showing up. I suspect that it will after after some time has past as that is what happened with some of the previous attachments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shindig; 03-26-2011 at 10:58 AM.

I have access to huge printers and small color printers both....what size should i print this out to so i can lay them out for miniatures while we play? Please help!