Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harondor Another Middle-earth themed Map

In addition to the other comments, you might consider that not all of us have time to constantly look at these things. A new map often needs to be online for a week or so before some of us get around to seeing it and saying something.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Quote Originally Posted by Galendae View Post
    Thanks Arsheesh,

I probably was premature in showing the work, not really ready.
    By all means no. You're wotk was very presentable as a WIP. I mean, very often just a coastline or a handdrawn mountain will get comments and praise here at the guild, and you had so much more than that. If you want to attribute the lack of response to one thing, make it the blurryness of the original images.

Is there any chance that you can repost your map, but with that issue resolved?

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Oliva View Post
    In addition to the other comments, you might consider that not all of us have time to constantly look at these things. A new map often needs to be online for a week or so before some of us get around to seeing it and saying something.
    This. I didn't even saw this thread. Hopefully you will uplpad your WIP again!

The file resolution was so low that I simply skipped it when I first checked it. I did not bother because I was not sure if it was intended or not (I've seen other maps here at low resolution).

We don't have bad intentions and it's not because people are not commenting that something is bad. I've already won a contest here and no one commented in the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12