Excellent, more entries.
Keep them coming.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Well, here's my modest contribution, quickly done and brazilian-friendly .
AnnualBadge60.png & AnnualBadge30.png
Hum, with more contrast and "shiny gold" maybe.
AnnualBadge60.png & AnnualBadge30.png
That's a nice one Ilanthar. Confused though, what makes it brazilian-friendly? What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariz89 View Post
Seen here the badges i made look a bit different from photoshop and did not totaly like them so much, so I changed the contrast and those are the results, a lot of blue sea !!
60px
globe-60px.png
30px
globe-30px.png
Gold lands and framework are more visible this way !!
The graticules show better but I'm not as much a fan of the blue.
Golden globe/golden compass. But others may feel differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick View Post
Thanks to a fabulous suggestion by Azelor, I think I've been able to combine the prettiest aspects of the original with much better visibility at small size.

Full Size, 60 px, 30 px
CY Compass Rose C 07 Lg.png CY Compass Rose C 07 Med.png CY Compass Rose C 07 Sm3.png
That looks great Chick. Definitely reads well small.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
Hey everyone! After seeing the awesome pieces that everyone has submitted I thought that I should go ahead and post my idea. My concept is that as cartographers we have a lot of power, it might seem insignificant but I think it's amazing. We get to create worlds that become the image that people think of when they're exploring a new world, whether in a book or game or other. It's similar to being a writer but we convey our story through a picture. So in a way we hold the world in our hands.

30px, 60px, full version.
globe30px.png
globe60px.png
globe hand.png
Glad you joined in Domino. The globe looks great.
I like the hand holding it and your concept. I agree with that sentiment.
It also made me think of a light bulb, an idea bulb like inspiration, which of course works well too.