Thread: Elven Outpost - Commission

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Derek Von Zarovich's Avatar

Map Elven Outpost - Commission

My recent Patreon commission release is an adventure about a dishonored noble elf. Feridenn is a noble elf who lost the favor of his house. For years now he wears a bracelet that denotes his dishonor. He is bound to serve his people as a scout until he redeems himself. It's been thirty five years since he arrive to the border outpost and he is desperate to come back. If only he could defend the elven realms from worthy foes, or capture an important prisoner, he might be able to persuade his father to restore his status amongst the noble houses.

Read the background lore and adventure idea here https://www.elventower.com/archives/2459

Follow and support my work and get awesome illustrations in my drowfunding page https://www.patreon.com/elventower
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	138 Elven Outpost-L.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	939.9 KB 
ID:	102443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Promo.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	848.6 KB 
ID:	102444  
    I'm the owner of www.elventower.com, I spend my time writing DM tips and guides for my website and drawing all kinds of maps to share them online.

I also crowdsource my work here www.patreon.com/elventower

Very nice battlemap! Looks like a fun game. My only issue is that the side view shows a significant portion of the central trunk continuing above the main platform, but the battlemap view doesn't show where it is.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Yeah, great style Derek!

Agree with Bogie on the side-view though.