Thread: New Eldoran

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Landscapes on the right side mostly done. I hope they are recognizable enough.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eldoran Rb PhyWIP frame.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	7.17 MB 
ID:	129677

These floral flourishes on the side are just gorgeous and I love the creature sketches. I've been putting off drawing any sort of frame to my map because I'm not sure how to go about it and what kind of pattern would look good with my more.. cartoony style(?), for lack of a better word but oh man, these fit yours perfectly. Can't wait to see it finished.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherhills View Post
    These floral flourishes on the side are just gorgeous and I love the creature sketches. I've been putting off drawing any sort of frame to my map because I'm not sure how to go about it and what kind of pattern would look good with my more.. cartoony style(?), for lack of a better word but oh man, these fit yours perfectly. Can't wait to see it finished.
    Thank you very much! Sometimes, it's more a matter of "how to draw it" than "what to draw" that makes it fit the style of the map.

So, still wondering about the labels. Maybe this font and kind of labels work better for the lands? Also hesitating about placing or not the big continent labels on the main map, what do you think?
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eldoran Rb Phy FL.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	5.95 MB 
ID:	129811