Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
Can't rep you again but this might be one of my favourites of your recent maps.
As always, jealous of your linework, it looks so soft and the relief of the map looks good. but yeah as others have said the vignettes are so great, such a nice idea, and integrated really nicely into the piece
Thank you. The vignettes were a fun part in this map.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Congratulations, you really managed to arrange the different scales ! I took notes !!!!
I think adding details helps to combine the two main different scales and I think I’ll use that idea !
Thanks for your fine work !
Thanks for you nice comment

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
You shaded relief skills are legendary but I love the simpler approach you took here. The insets are a great touch too. Fantastic map Rafal
Thank you Thom.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
That is really neat. I love your delicate linework; it always reminds me of Wayne Barlowe (the naturalist guy who did After Man and the New Dinosaurs books).
Thanks Diamond, I had to search the work of Wayne Barlowe. Have not seen his work before.

Quote Originally Posted by OUdaveguy98 View Post
This is great; seconding all the praise on insets and relief shading above; plus I don't think I've ever seen a cool map icon in a legend for quicksand!
Hehe, I think this is my second map with a quicksand icon. I wanted to indicate a desert area somehow on the map.