Thread: Disturbing Findings...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Finally, I wanted to mention that PhotoShop has the ability to add your information to your artwork and it gets embedded in the image data and thus travels with it.

File-->File Info... or Alt+Ctrl+Shift+I
    Which is tremendously easy to flush out, unfortunately.

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    Which is tremendously easy to flush out, unfortunately.

-Rob A>
    If the individual knows what to look for and has the software to do it. Nothing is fool proof, but the more steps you take the easier it is to win in court should it get to that point. The best way to win is simply make sure to save the original work with all its separate layers and effects. Still not a guaranteed win against a lawyer that can raise doubt, but a mighty powerful way to keep the jury on your side.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

That was a good post RP about the licenses. I'm wondering if there is some way that we could incorporate this into our posting somehow...like have some sort of clickable button (like the WIP, TUT, POST, etc. buttons) so that it would get added to the post very easily instead of having to figure out how to put these lil doodads into our signatures. I, for one, have no idea of how to do that. Also it would make things more flexible since not every image I post is mine and nor should every thing I post be copyrighted since some of it is just ramblings or scribblings. Just a thought.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps