Well, I have about a years worth of training in advertising art. They trained us with the Mac version of Illustrator, but adjusting to the PC version shouldn't be too difficult. I know someone who says they have an old copy of the PC version somewhere, but I haven't gotten a clear answer yet as to what they are going to want for it. I have lots of ideas on how to make money off of it once I get my hands on it. One thing I really want to get into is designing CD covers for bands (I'm a HUGE fan of Derek Riggs), but would also enjoy making desktop wallpapers, poster designs, even simple things like custom logos and stuff. I'm a decent artist (never had anyone tell me my stuff sucks anyway ) and I enjoy it, but all of the stuff I've done has been by hand and mostly just to pass the time. Hmm. I think I'm rambling. I think my point was basically that I would be doing stuff commercially with Illustrator, but I could easily make my own maps with it. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a while before I get my grubby little fingers on it.