View Poll Results: Multiple Choice Voting!!!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Prince's rapt, by - JO -

15 53.57%
  • Shannara & the Cathedral of Knowledge, by aeshnidae

5 17.86%
  • Planets of hats, by Azelor

5 17.86%
  • Casle Drano & the City lost to the Tides, by eViLe_eAgLe

0 0%
  • Dwarf City, by Falconius

1 3.57%
  • The Yawning Isles, by GLS

11 39.29%
  • Ishtar's Feast of the Millennium, by Ilanthar

6 21.43%
  • O'Gray's Pearls, by Mouse

23 82.14%
  • Revealing Dido, by Redrobes

4 14.29%
  • El Angel Caido de Madrid, by Shall Teclex

10 35.71%
  • The World According to Orcs, by Tonnichiwa

0 0%
  • Darkwood Harbor, by XCali

7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: *** August/September 2017 VOTING: Two Month Summer Challenge Special ***

Well I hope you get your 'mapping mojo' back before long

Default Hi

I hope that I will be able to make maps as good as these and enter one of these contests one day..

Hi Worcestor

You can enter the very next one if you wish. There are no rules saying you have to be member for a length of time, and no tests to 'see if you're good enough'. The Challenges (the Lite Challenge runs mid-month to mid-month, and the Main Challenge runs each month from the first to the last day of the month) are all about learning things - pushing your limits. They are an excellent way to add new skills to your toolset just by having to do something a bit different to normal each time

Ditto what Mouse said. Worcestor, new members are always welcome in the challenges. There'll be a new regular challenge starting in two or three days, and a new lite challenge just after the middle of the month. If one of the topics grabs your interest, go for it!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Thanks Mouse & ChickPea! I might as well start my first map now, and possibly enter this contest whenever it starts up.. Thanks!

There is only one rule that you might bear in mind - that you can't use a map you already started before the Challenge starts, in a challenge

Other than that - happy mapping Worcestor

Blog Entries

I wasnt going to vote being an entrant n'all but it seems that others have so I did. I decided to limit myself to 4 otherwise I could have voted for all the ones that finished. I had fun doing this one and tested out some ideas that I wanted to and the challenge pushed me a bit to finish the image instead of just going as far as the testing bit. And to top it off I have learned something about mussels...

I think we all learned something about mussels!

Anyone know when the next challenge is starting? Might try to enter that..

Bless you Worcestor. Its pretty confusing when you first join in - I remember

There are 2 challenges.

The Main Challenge (run by Diamond) runs from the beginning of each month to the end of it.

The Lite Challenge (run by Bogie) starts and ends in the middle of each month.

Both Challenges are announced each time by the starting of the challenge thread. If you keep an eye on the Activity Stream you will see the challenge threads quite easily. The title is usually full of asterisks.

Timing is not a precise science. Sometimes they can start right on time, and sometimes not. It depends on what our very busy and much beloved Community Leaders are doing at the time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast