Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Castle? Did I hear someone say there is a castle to be mapped? I've always wanted to map a castle! I'll take number 1 if you don't want it Mouse. It will definitely be a challenge for me as I have never really mapped a castle from the top down but I think I can manage. It will probably go REALLY slow though until I can figure out how to get it all to look perfect.

And if not that, then any other area is fine with me. I really have no preference beyond the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    Castle? Did I hear someone say there is a castle to be mapped? I've always wanted to map a castle! I'll take number 1 if you don't want it Mouse. It will definitely be a challenge for me as I have never really mapped a castle from the top down but I think I can manage. It will probably go REALLY slow though until I can figure out how to get it all to look perfect.

And if not that, then any other area is fine with me. I really have no preference beyond the castle.
    Oh thank you kind sir!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh thank you kind sir!
    You're welcome M'lady. I have been wanting to map a castle since I started mapping but I don't know why I haven't tried to make one yet. This will get the fire lit for me to actually make a castle! I'm very excited about this one!

Oh, and John, has the Cheese War made it to this city yet?