Thread: The World of Nossym

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Splendid! I love all those playfull dragons here and there. The illumination for the title is splendid and an excellent idea (I may steal that ).
    Colors are spot on and the shields very well done and there's a lot of details and places.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Splendid! I love all those playfull dragons here and there. The illumination for the title is splendid and an excellent idea (I may steal that ).
    Colors are spot on and the shields very well done and there's a lot of details and places.
    Thanks a lot, Ilanthar ! I'm glad you like the "not too serious" dragons... The illumination for the title is an adaptation of a illuminated dragon I found on the net... Feel free to steal it : I find medieval illumination a real source of inspiration for a lot of elements, especially in the borders of a map. There's indeed a lot of places, I spent a lot of time labelling, and, at that scale, there's a lot more that aren't showed on this map. Thanks again for the nice words ! It always means a lot for me !