Thread: Al Qatan (WIP Commission)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks good, Josiah. As always, your mountains are really good and I like the farmland along the river.

If I could make a small suggestion: how would it look if you dropped the opacity on the lines, shadows and highlights in the desert? To me it looks a bit too busy at the moment.

Also, I really like the concept of revisiting parts of an earlier map in order to explore an area in more detail or in a different way.

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    It is gorgeous ! Have you thought about adding a river that dies in the desert ? The mountain range in the middle of the map and the valley could be great for that. Glad to see more maps from you Josiah
    Thanks Thomas!
    No, I haven't thought of that, interesting suggestion! I'll look into the possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw View Post
    Looks good, Josiah. As always, your mountains are really good and I like the farmland along the river.

If I could make a small suggestion: how would it look if you dropped the opacity on the lines, shadows and highlights in the desert? To me it looks a bit too busy at the moment.

Also, I really like the concept of revisiting parts of an earlier map in order to explore an area in more detail or in a different way.

Wingshaw
    Hi Wingshaw, thanks so much! Sure, I'll try that and see how it looks.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM