Thread: April 2018 Challenge: Magocracy of Tirasea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    and my dog who warms my knees while I'm working too...
    What kind of dog ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Alors, tranquille, on prend deux, trois jours de vacances loin du forum et, boum, t'as encore produit une petite merveille ! Va falloir se calmer un peu
    So, chilling, one goes out on a two, three days vacation away from the forum and, boom, you give us another marvel ! You gotta calm down, lady
    Hmm... Oups ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Neyasha View Post
    Your map looks spectacular! I also like the simple style of your compass - I wouldn't have guessed, that it gave you such a hard time.
    Thank you Neyasha ! I usually consider there is always one special challenge on every map, and in my case it's rarely the hardest part nor the more spectacular. More often, it's this tiny detail which cause no worry at a first view, so I don't think and plan upstream ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    What kind of dog ?
    A long haired dachshund : the perfect dog to warm you when it's cold, can be used rolled on itself on the knees or elongated along the legs, includes an automatic alarm clock to remind you when it's time to eat or go out for a walk, with a precision about 3 minutes.

=

Time for the latest WIP, with the map finished (well... as much as a map can be : I'm sure I'm not the only one who still see billions of other edits and potential add-ons, even at the end of a project ?).
    I tried to include as much as possible of the informations given by the random generator (with a few transformations... ), which was quite fun at the end, even if Photoshop didn't liked my layout ideas.
    Hope you'll like it, guys !

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MagocracyTirasea_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	2.80 MB 
ID:	106670
    Last edited by MistyBeee; 04-29-2018 at 04:30 AM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    A long haired dachshund : the perfect dog to warm you when it's cold, can be used rolled on itself on the knees or elongated along the legs, includes an automatic alarm clock to remind you when it's time to eat or go out for a walk, with a precision about 3 minutes.
    I know the feeling, except none of my dogs will roll itself on my knees... one is a Newfoundland, the other is a St-Bernard...