Hello!

I introduced myself in this topic and there I said that I would post something about the fantasy map I had created to participate of a fantasy world at LUG Brasil (LEGO user group). We have a project called Kingdoms of Argos where each one can pick up a region and show the LEGO creations in contests or just for fun and improve the techniques in the hobby.

In my case, I picked up a region of Argos world map that already existed and made some improvements like coloring and inserting geographical elements. It calls Lichtheim. In fact, I used the clone tool of GIMP to copy some elements from fantasy maps I liked in internet to do that. It’s not perfect, but I did that to familiarize with GIMP tools and practice the tutorial lessons that we can find here.

I’d love to improve my techniques on GIMP and create better maps, but I must confess that I’m thinking in the possibility to hire some expert here to develop a fantasy map of my region and concentrate my efforts in the hobby. Let’s see. For a while, this is what I have ready.

Feel free to comment!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1408472178m_DISPLAY.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	68309