Thread: Commission at work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks like you're off to a really solid start. I like the overall layout of the continent and it's shape. I do feel like the compass is just slightly too large for the space, and I personally would reduce it just a little. But other than that it looks really great.

- Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Lyandra View Post
    Looks like a good starting point, I'm curious to see how it develops.
    Thanks Lyandra

Quote Originally Posted by JoshStolarz View Post
    Looks like you're off to a really solid start. I like the overall layout of the continent and it's shape. I do feel like the compass is just slightly too large for the space, and I personally would reduce it just a little. But other than that it looks really great.

- Josh
    Thanks Josh but the image is the prompt of the client. The landmass will most likely get some distortions and coastal islands to add some dynamism to the whole thing. I'll still respect the client's base, of course but he asked for me to add a personal touch and, as we'll make some more things up on the fly, it's bound to move a bit plus I feel the layout needs a little more balance. About the compass, you are perfectly right, he is oversized ATM and its final size will depend on the landmass layout.

Ah okay I gotcha. Well, either way, I'm looking forward to seeing it progress. You always do awesome work.

- Josh