Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you Neyjour. That was most educational (and some very nice fallen trees as well).

I can now see that its not just a case of throwing it up there on Panjo's page, but preparing the zip folder first. I notice how you have put your rights and permissions for the graphics in the read me file. I may just copy that file and list the stair shadows in place of your tree list... if you don't mind that is?

I have about 15 different sets of stairs (different numbers of steps 1 - 15, and the banister shadow. All these could go as one zip to the customer.

I'm understanding a lot more now. Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Thank you Neyjour. That was most educational (and some very nice fallen trees as well).

I can now see that its not just a case of throwing it up there on Panjo's page, but preparing the zip folder first. I notice how you have put your rights and permissions for the graphics in the read me file. I may just copy that file and list the stair shadows in place of your tree list... if you don't mind that is?

I have about 15 different sets of stairs (different numbers of steps 1 - 15, and the banister shadow. All these could go as one zip to the customer.

I'm understanding a lot more now. Thanks for your help
    You're welcome!

And I don't mind at all. If you like the way I do my ReadMe's, just delete all my personal info, file names, etc. and then save it as a blank template.

One other thing I'd suggest is including your name in each of the PNG file names. That way, if it ends up as a "loose" file somewhere on someone's computer, they'll never forget where or who they got it from. Well, unless they rename it.

Oh, and thanks. Glad you like my logs!