Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In the meantime... Here is said banister rail with shadow:

50 cents? 10 cents?

(Sorry I disappeared - had to go and rescue my mum when her car broke down )

Its a pity there's a lower limit on what you can upload, otherwise I could do the whole set - stair shadows included, so you can paste yourself a nice stairwell down into... the darkness below....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test plank.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	85555  

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    In the meantime... Here is said banister rail with shadow:

50 cents? 10 cents?

(Sorry I disappeared - had to go and rescue my mum when her car broke down )

Its a pity there's a lower limit on what you can upload, otherwise I could do the whole set - stair shadows included, so you can paste yourself a nice stairwell down into... the darkness below....
    No prob.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something (about how you want to do your listing)... if you uploaded the PNGs (as the preview images), they could just be downloaded/saved without anyone having to pay for them...

If you made a Promo image instead, that would bump the file-size up (hopefully to something that Panjo would accept), and then you just send the buyer a zip file with the actual PNG objects/elements (and a .txt ReadMe with your info, ToU, etc., etc.).