Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Beauty and the Beast village

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

There comes a time when we want to say "beautiful map, as usual", and that's when you surpass yourself and surprise us with something splendid, poetic, fantastic or with incredible details... like here...
    Your mind is a limitless territory where your imagination flies over incredible distances, but above all you have this precious talent, to put all this on paper and offer it to us!
    You are so lucky... and so are we !

The coloring looks great!

B. I am so impatient I'll wait for the final map as a kid waiting for Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
    This is so beautiful! You have such elegance to your illustrations it blows me away.
    Oh, thanks so much ! Challenges are always the best way for me to push my limits and explore where I really want to go, and I'm so glad it's appreciated that much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    There comes a time when we want to say "beautiful map, as usual", and that's when you surpass yourself and surprise us with something splendid, poetic, fantastic or with incredible details... like here...
    Your mind is a limitless territory where your imagination flies over incredible distances, but above all you have this precious talent, to put all this on paper and offer it to us!
    You are so lucky... and so are we !
    As many of us, I'm rarely proud of myself or confident about my work, and always see me as a perpetual beginner. I just... you know... doing my best. So just... just... thank you so much, Jo. This is probably the most amazing comment I ever read about my work, and I'm ridiculously proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    It looks so good, Beee
    Thanks so much, J. !

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    The coloring looks great!
    Glad you love it ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    B. I am so impatient I'll wait for the final map as a kid waiting for Santa.
    Haha, thanks Ren ! 'should be maybe later today or maybe tomorrow, depending on Karl's last feedbacks

Here we are !
    With agreement provided by Karl/Tainotim, I think I'm done with my entry : last colors, last shading, last highlights, last ajustments, last "What if...", etc.
    I tend to say that after every map I finish for a challenge, but I really feel this one will remain my favorite for a long time. Hope you'll love it too, and once again, my biggest, biggest thanks to Tainotim who proposed such an amazing commission

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeautyAndTheBeast_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	114212

PS : Finally one where I'm not worry about spelling mistakes !
    Last edited by ChickPea; 05-06-2019 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Added winner tag

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Your borders are making me cry. Like in such a good way. This is a beautiful piece of work all round.

So gorgeous. All the little people and creatures just add so much to an already wonderful piece.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Magnifique !

Xmas timeee!

So excited every time I watch your maps I can stare at them for hours and I will always notice something new I didn't catch early. Greaaaaaattttttttttttt
    \o/

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast