Thread: 40 - Dreamscape Tower and Market District [Dark Infinity]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nice start Dark - like the story line. You have lots to work around, nice job!

I'm your neighbor on the south side of the Lake (mostly just the shoreline, but I control the outflow of the lake into a subterranean river.) Looking forward to your naming of the Lake, I'll take my lead somewhat from that. I'll be putting in a Bridge/Dam at that outflow junction. So I guess I might be dealing with those outcasts from the Dark Arts landing on my shores! I'll maybe have to put in some precautions. I'll be posting my initial outline later this week (District 39). Thanks for the start and I'll be watching closely

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected DarkInfinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    Nice start Dark - like the story line. You have lots to work around, nice job!

I'm your neighbor on the south side of the Lake (mostly just the shoreline, but I control the outflow of the lake into a subterranean river.) Looking forward to your naming of the Lake, I'll take my lead somewhat from that. I'll be putting in a Bridge/Dam at that outflow junction. So I guess I might be dealing with those outcasts from the Dark Arts landing on my shores! I'll maybe have to put in some precautions.
    Howdy neighbor, Yeah good luck with the run off, by the time it gets to you, after Diamond's guys toss what they don't want, and my guys take what they want, there is going to be slim pickens, probably a lot of little fingers and little toes. Why do we always get extra's of those. What are they doing over there in 44?
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~ Lao Tzu