Thread: City of Lancost (personal project)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Clarketography View Post
    Looks amazing. I love it. Really nice, quaint little area. Great style and beautiful rendering. Perspective is pretty solid and overall I just love the whole feel of the place. Can imagine just walking into it, inhabiting the place, be it in real life or something such as a game. Great work!
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I really have to give Krita a try one of these days! My lines are super wonky even when they aren't meant to be straight, I could use all the help I can get

Awesome map, man. The buildings are great, and I love how the forest fades into the background there.
    Calling it the Oldtown District seems to imply there is more to this city - off you go, map it! We want more!
    Mine are wonky too, that is why i use the Line tool most of the times when dealing with buildings. When i get a display tablet one day, i hope to do it by hand. I will have more controll over the lines then on traditional tablet.
    Oh there is more, but i feel fulfield enough with just that one for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    That sounds like a really useful tool - I really should revisit Krita again.
    It is. You should give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw View Post
    Thanks, that's really useful. I might look into using Krita myself...

Wingshaw
    You are welcome.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Mine are wonky too, that is why i use the Line tool most of the times when dealing with buildings. When i get a display tablet one day, i hope to do it by hand. I will have more controll over the lines then on traditional tablet.
    Oh there is more, but i feel fulfield enough with just that one for the time being
    ... I use a Cintiq for the 3rd year now and I still can't do neat lines to save my life...
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.