Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Robbie (or another Admin/Mod) should be able to remove old/test listings from the forum, so if you'd like to try it again to see if you experience the same problem I'm having, I wouldn't worry about it too much. But if you'd rather not, I do understand. I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon enough once I get in contact with Brian.

Actually, this brings up another idea, in regards to closed/cancelled ones. Maybe an archive sub-forum could be created for them, to keep the main forum uncluttered and displaying only active listings? Or perhaps it would be better to just delete the closed/cancelled ones altogether? Anyway, just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
    Robbie (or another Admin/Mod) should be able to remove old/test listings from the forum, so if you'd like to try it again to see if you experience the same problem I'm having, I wouldn't worry about it too much. But if you'd rather not, I do understand. I'm sure it'll be sorted out soon enough once I get in contact with Brian.

Actually, this brings up another idea, in regards to closed/cancelled ones. Maybe an archive sub-forum could be created for them, to keep the main forum uncluttered and displaying only active listings? Or perhaps it would be better to just delete the closed/cancelled ones altogether? Anyway, just something to think about.
    I did try it again , but I got the same message that you did and decided not to go any further. I don't expect it would be any different to what you experienced.

I know Robbie would be able to remove the extraneous posts, but it would help if we could help Robbie by removing our own mistakes - less work for the boss if we clean up after ourselves