Thread: 09 - Handmaiden's Burrow [whipstache]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just posted a "final draft" of my section. And I thought we should discuss our common border - which is City Walls entirely. Even before having neighbours, I always assumed the person on the inside would be the one drawing the wall - is that ok with you, that you include them in your part of the map?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Just posted a "final draft" of my section. And I thought we should discuss our common border - which is City Walls entirely. Even before having neighbours, I always assumed the person on the inside would be the one drawing the wall - is that ok with you, that you include them in your part of the map?
    I'm cool with doing the wall. But, if and when you finish the portion of your map adjacent to our border, you'll probably want to incorporate the shadow of the wall, so it's consistent with your aesthetic.
    Last edited by whipstache; 02-13-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    whipstache.com

Find my design work at whipstache.com

Quote Originally Posted by whipstache View Post
    I'm cool with doing the wall. But, if and when you finish the portion of your map adjacent to our border, you'll probably want to incorporate the shadow of the wall, so it's consistent with your aesthetic.
    I shall, but I will wait until you have the wall done. By the way, (and this might as well be a question for everyone...) what's the state of the walls? - are they solid, well maintained and all that, or is there some disrepair and minor collapses on them?