Thread: Stone and Scale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Levtrona View Post
    I dream of places a lot, they are usually rather boring. I think there is yet another member dreaming maps, but maybe that was you kellerica.

It just urged out out of my mind, hope there is no shrink around analyzing.
    I dunno about Kell but I dream of places, and I know exactly what you mean about how they creep back out in the waking world without really requiring thought or pondering so long as you don't think too hard!

I look at the art and I can hear it. I've dreamed in that palette before, with those loose shale bricks that clatter a tiny bit as you step over them, dislodging and adjusting. It's a very evocative simple image.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    I dunno about Kell but I dream of places, and I know exactly what you mean about how they creep back out in the waking world without really requiring thought or pondering so long as you don't think too hard!

I look at the art and I can hear it. I've dreamed in that palette before, with those loose shale bricks that clatter a tiny bit as you step over them, dislodging and adjusting. It's a very evocative simple image.
    Poetic, Tiana.

Isnt dreaming just for (re)mapping your mind and sorting things into place? So i guess i am a rather simple minded dreamer