• Bluffs Encounter - dorpond

15 22.73%
  • Magma Bridge - aegean

1 1.52%
  • Lost Vaults of L. Morrow - Vry

1 1.52%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: May Challenge Voting

I thought we were all donating the entries ... but if not, then Hound can use mine as well to fill out the SciFi collection.

I'm not worthy
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    People here would probably be interested in hearing what prizes you select too.
    It was a tough choice for me because there are so many great prizes to pick from. I decided on the following:

- 4th Edition Core Rulebook Gift Set (Dungeon Master's Guide, Player's Handbook, Monster Manual)
    - Four Ugly Monsters: High Res Token Pack Bundle (12 packs of tokens (top view minis))

I love D&D so I went with the 4th edition ruleset and I just had to support the guys over at FourUglyMonsters (I love their minis and they will go great in my weekly game using Maptool ).

Thank you all again and thank you The Hound!

Man, thats a horrible coincidence. I sent my choices through to the Hound without seeing your Dorpond. Luckily I had a few alternatives. Its amazing but my choices all included various combinations of the D&D 4e books and the FUM hi-res token pack.

By process of elimination excluding your picks, I think my first choice combination was the 4e PHB and the 4e MM. I cant wait to see D&D in its next incarnation. I remember well the feeling of getting my grubby 14 year old hands on the 1e PHB in 1984. (The blue book with the very bearded wizard on it). Man what a rush!

I'm a lawyer and I was recently in a very tense pre-trial conference that was going rather badly as the animosity levels began to spiral. Just then the other side's additional attorney entered the room. Not only was it a guy I went to boarding school with but he had DMed the first ever game of D&D I played in, and he was brilliant. Lets just say the meeting got diffused pretty quickly and we reached agreement on most of the issues we needed to. As we walked out of the meeting he showed me the notes he had been writing on a pad during the meeting. He had a doodled some kind of horned warrior staring off the page and underneath he had written "Level up Gary, RIP". I tell you I nearly cried.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

You should have just karate chopped the other side's attorney and called it even.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I choose a 4e PHB for my choice... I prefer my 3.5 but I'm going to give 4e a chance .... guess we'll see

I chose to believe your choice was to choose at which point you had chosen.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine lately right along with losing one's loss because it was too loose.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

LOL... I saw that and thought....hmmm... should I edit that for the spelling mistake... and then... Nah.... noone cares... lol evidently ... someone did care

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Man, thats a horrible coincidence. I sent my choices through to the Hound without seeing your Dorpond. Luckily I had a few alternatives. Its amazing but my choices all included various combinations of the D&D 4e books and the FUM hi-res token pack.

By process of elimination excluding your picks, I think my first choice combination was the 4e PHB and the 4e MM. I cant wait to see D&D in its next incarnation. I remember well the feeling of getting my grubby 14 year old hands on the 1e PHB in 1984. (The blue book with the very bearded wizard on it). Man what a rush!

I'm a lawyer and I was recently in a very tense pre-trial conference that was going rather badly as the animosity levels began to spiral. Just then the other side's additional attorney entered the room. Not only was it a guy I went to boarding school with but he had DMed the first ever game of D&D I played in, and he was brilliant. Lets just say the meeting got diffused pretty quickly and we reached agreement on most of the issues we needed to. As we walked out of the meeting he showed me the notes he had been writing on a pad during the meeting. He had a doodled some kind of horned warrior staring off the page and underneath he had written "Level up Gary, RIP". I tell you I nearly cried.

Torq
    Superb! You're just very lucky his notepad didn't say....'Torq fails saving roll against law'.

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    LOL... I saw that and thought....hmmm... should I edit that for the spelling mistake... and then... Nah.... noone cares... lol evidently ... someone did care
    Hehehe... Normally I wouldn't have said anything, but in just the last two days I've seen those mistakes at least a dozen times on other forums and I just had to say something here because I like you guys too much not to.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast