Thread: The city of Tegath

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

This looks really cool! I would agree with Larb about the cliff lines being a bit thick for my liking but that is literally the only critique I can think of! I especially like how the river/branch of the river emerges from under the city ( under the 10). It hints at the underground area!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edward II of Kenland View Post
    Wow the detail in here is insane! It looks like you drew every crack in the stone in the ground! I can only imagine how long that took! I love the colored pencil looking style of the grass and the water A very nice piece!
    Thanks a lot ! Actually the houses took forever... as the whole map...

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    The heavy lineweight on the outer cliff edges clashes a bit for me but other than that I think it looks fantastic.
    I do agree with you... I started with that pencil and tried to make some effects... not very successful I do admit. Thanks for your comment !

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    This looks really cool! I would agree with Larb about the cliff lines being a bit thick for my liking but that is literally the only critique I can think of! I especially like how the river/branch of the river emerges from under the city ( under the 10). It hints at the underground area!
    Thanks a lot : the river is a part of the undergrounds of the city. I intend to finish that map very soon... just some colors to add (and lights effects...) ... 2-3 months ???