Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lol, that's some proper post necromancy right there!

All my initial concerns were invalidated other than perhaps the expense. I would love to get a Cintiq, to streamline some of the input from time to time, but honestly I'm so use to using it indirectly that it isn't a big deal for me.
    After that many years of using it, I'd imagine you are so used to it that a Cintiq would almost take more effort to learn, having to overcome such a long time of muscle memory

Don't get me wrong, I love my Cintiq and wouldn't trade it for anything, but I'm also one of those people who tried a Bamboo for less than a year before completely giving up on it. My brain just couldn't crack it. My body's coordination is a joke. Not even a dumb and fun kind of joke, just a bad and pathetic kind.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Lol, that's some proper post necromancy right there!
    A real zombie thread, it just won't die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I'm also one of those people who tried a Bamboo for less than a year before completely giving up on it.
    And I'm one of those people who just hasn't updated and still uses a Bamboo Capture that my brother bought for himself over 10 years ago . It has served me faithfully over the years, the surface is so scratched up and worn out but it keeps on trucking.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post

And I'm one of those people who just hasn't updated and still uses a Bamboo Capture that my brother bought for himself over 10 years ago . It has served me faithfully over the years, the surface is so scratched up and worn out but it keeps on trucking.
    Same here. still (not) using that old bamboo that I originally bought to my sister.

Wacom used to dominate the market but now rival companies offer similar products for much less $. I juste can't see a reason to buy a Wacom unless it's for the brand name.