Thread: Map 59 - Arlys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Nice - artfully done ! Make sure you give me a ping when your done and then ill try to find time to get all of the new areas into the large maps.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    They really do ! thanks for pointing that out, it's so true !!!
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Nice to see your piece of the world progressing too, Beee ^^ It's looking beautiful so far, I think the extra love to the lineart shows.
    You ashamed us with your excellent work, Kell', of course I had to do something ! But I have no hope (nor will, I think ?) for finishing it quickly

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    The map is already outstanding as it is ! Some color could be nice but it depends on the mood you're aiming for and (ne nous voilons pas la face ) on the awesome illustrations you plan on adding in the blank parts (Horror Vacui ...).
    I always imagined it very basic in color, but... let's see where it want to goes. The map decides, not me

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Nice - artfully done ! Make sure you give me a ping when your done and then ill try to find time to get all of the new areas into the large maps.
    Thanks Redrobes ! For the better and the worse, I don't plan to finish it quickly. I had a few unexpected hours this week due to clients taking time to answer, but it sounds my schedule will be veeeery crazy again soon, so Arlys was just a pleasant short parenthesis and will probably have to sleep again for a moment. But no doubt I'll ping you when time comes

=

More light. Because... doesn't it needed more light ?

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arlys_WIP06_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	557.6 KB 
ID:	120036

If I can find time, I'll continue working on the cities probably. But let's see