Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Looks great John, Wicked Cool having both views!
Thanks Bogie
Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Wonderful village. The perspective is very well done.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Thank you Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
As I already told you, these maps with a double perspective are really my favorites, especially with the unique and so talented way you can move naturally from one perspective to the other: it's always an enchantment!
On this one, in particular, I love the tree pattern which is repeated in a fairly regular way. It gives a backdrop to the whole which is both quite present and original, while highlighting the real point of interest which is the village. In the village, precisely, the houses are both quite normal, but also keep a small "fantastic" aspect that gives a beautiful atmosphere (not to mention the location of the village at the top of this rock). Finally, the choice of colours is magnificent: everything is more or less in the same shades, but without being monocoloured. A warm hue emerges from both the buildings and the trees.... This is great art!
With the other cities and villages that you have designed according to the same double approach from the point of view of perspective, you really have a magnificent collection that would be worth an exhibition or at least a book!

PS : still can't rep you... but i've made a list
Thanks so much, Joel
I am really wanting to put together at least a pdf of this Greyvast stuff.
It would be cool to do a print version, but I'm not sure if I can manage that with my schedule at the moment.
But, thanks to my patrons, I just might finally put together my first mini-book sort of thing.