Thread: Detailing, shading, coloring, Digital recreation

Post Detailing, shading, coloring, Digital recreation

Okay hi I am looking for someone to flesh out my map if that is possible, I have a pen version but i need it to be digital, or at least an upload, I am looking for something High definition as IT will be blown up and used on roll20 for my Homebrew DND game. DND map for refernce in the attachments

If u go to the included attachment you can get a general Idea of what im looking for, I just need a digital recreation, some detail added to the open areas, and shading and coloring. I would ask that you leave the cities in the general location. I just need to fill in the space with shading and coloring, add whatever detail you deem fitting for the area.

I would be looking something that is in the parchment style, like I would love it to look like a map, like this https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...3&d=1592154914
    I love the design of this Map and its almost exactly what Im looking for. Something like on parchment, or looks like its on parchment.

IM looking for something semi professional
    It will be required for the web
    dimensions rough estimate: 16in x 17in

I would need it in 4 weeks

Just as a warning I would like copyright to this drawing and the ability to reproduce it.
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, I just would like the option too. the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

any questions contact me at: sethwallace82--at--Yahoo -dot- com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2593.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	6.10 MB 
ID:	123888