Quote Originally Posted by MapMappingMapped View Post
Delicious! - uh, I mean, excellent! I really like the smooth lines, and especially the village one!
Thanks MMM!
Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Your lineart is always super neat and clear, it looks nice! There is something about the coastlines on the former map or the ocean around them that bother me a tiny bit - I can't say for sure if I think they are a little too bright compared to the deep green-ish hue of the ocean. Maybe the rings around them together with the softer light coloring together is a bit too much...? I'm not certain.

The problem doesn't really persist in the second map, whatever it is. I love how delicate the linework is in that one.
Thank Kel! Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what you mean? Are you referring to the white lines around the coast, or the lighter shade of green/yellow?
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Always great when it comes from you, Dan !
I just have a problem with my eyes constantly looking at this bridge not following the grid : I totally understand it's volunteer but... but... _it's not following the grid_ (!!) and I'm unable to see anything else
Thanks Beee! I hate when town and city maps are perfectly lined up to a grid. So I decided to sacrifice some OCD satisfaction for assymetry. But yeah, part of me want to rotate the map to fit the grid too!
Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
Absolutely gorgeous! Love the village map.
Thanks ChickPea!
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Very nice maps, Daniel, as per usual .
Thank you Ilanthar!