Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Panjo View Post
    I have temporarily changed your username to mouse2. Once our databases update, I will be able to update your name to 'Mouse' with the uppercase intact. Thank you for your patience

Would you mind elaborating on how the asterisk is being obscured? Could you provide a screenshot with where you are attempting to login from? I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue for you!
    Thank you Brian. I will give you time for the database update before I try doing anything. Since what I wanted to sell was a small bundle of graphics that I just decided to throw in for the test, I want any profit to go to CG as a donation. How do I set that up? Is it just a case of putting a certain email address in the payment part of the account?

The prompt obscuring the login happened only once, and I didn't get a shot of it because I was too busy trying to type my password in at the time. It was the password prompt itself that wouldn't disappear. I missed out the words "one of" in my original post. It should have read "On one of the numerous times..."
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-22-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Thank you Brian. I will give you time for the database update before I try doing anything. Since what I wanted to sell was a small bundle of graphics that I just decided to throw in for the test, I want any profit to go to CG as a donation. How do I set that up? Is it just a case of putting a certain email address in the payment part of the account?

The prompt obscuring the login happened only once, and I didn't get a shot of it because I was too busy trying to type my password in at the time. It was the password prompt itself that wouldn't disappear. I missed out the words "one of" in my original post. It should have read "On one of the numerous times..."
    Your username should now be 'Mouse' (with the capital 'm'). I have also connected your account for you, you can see this here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/110615/Mouse.

Regarding sending profits to CG as a donation, you can do precisely what you said, which is to put Robbie's PayPal email address instead. With regards to passwords, what browser are you running on? I may have to investigate that edge issue with our QA team. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it