Thread: ETCR - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in DD3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great set of maps Shindig! Nice work.
    It was also fun spotting a number of pieces I had posted on the Dundjinni Forums in your maps. The first one that caught my eye was the round table in front of the fireplace. (and the floor in front of the fireplace uses the same original photo I took, it was a tiled floor in a hotel lobby, then I made a table out of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Great set of maps Shindig! Nice work.
    It was also fun spotting a number of pieces I had posted on the Dundjinni Forums in your maps. The first one that caught my eye was the round table in front of the fireplace. (and the floor in front of the fireplace uses the same original photo I took, it was a tiled floor in a hotel lobby, then I made a table out of it.)
    Thank you twice then, sir! Once for the compliment and one large one for posting your artwork for me to utilize! I used two main libraries besides the library that comes with CC3: Shessar's Map Art Collection (SMAC) and a Maptool art set that I am not sure who compiled, so one or the other probably included your work somehow. Glad it could come back to you in a format you enjoy. Thanks again!

I know this thread is 6 months silent at this point. But I wanted to give it a bump due to it being a fantastic one. Thank you for doing these maps. I ran the first module when it came out and have every rendition produced through out the years. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this project.

I know it has been a while, but I have finally broke in my new pc and am busy once again with building maps. I have completed the Garden of Graves which my players have recently finished, but only the first chapter of the whole book. You can find this in the Virtual Tabletop/Battlemap Mapping forum. That is probably where this should have been placed, but I am not going to attempt to move this thread.

I have also completed a darker, more earthy version of King of the Trollhaunt Warrens, which I will be posting soon. That will probably be posted in this forum.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Shindig; 08-23-2012 at 09:09 AM.