Thread: Donation Status Bar on Forum Homepage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Arcana could just rent a post office box and we can send him cold, hard cash. Although we wouldn't want anyone to look askance at a guy stopping in furtively every couple of weeks and taking wads of cash out of a post office locker...

Blog Entries

Thursday is pay day for me, so like it or not, you're going to get some more. Oh... you can moan and gnash your teeth, but see what good that does you.

But seriously Arcana, I don't think you really appreciate how much this site means to a lot of us. To me it's one of the big things in my life, even if I don't post much. Thank you for your long, hard work in making it a success.
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Arcana could just rent a post office box and we can send him cold, hard cash. Although we wouldn't want anyone to look askance at a guy stopping in furtively every couple of weeks and taking wads of cash out of a post office locker...
    Yo, dude! Isn't that what post office boxes are for? They'll look askance if you send a little package of white powder to each donor...
    I'll send a donation just as soon as my income exceeds my current outgo. This will, I hope, be soon...