@drow: I've been looking for you for some time, wanting to ask a question (hint put some contact details on your website ;D).
Anyway, I've created a dungeon generator that based on excel input (or any other tab seperated values) generates a map. The map style can be completely customized. So with the same layout (that is tab seperated values input) you can create entirely different maps. I was considering doing some vbasic in excel to auto generate maps not quite unlike the ones from your donjon map generator. This is around the time when I started looking for examples and came accross you website: very very nice job!!
This made me wonder if its possible (for you) to create an text ouput of your dungeon generated maps? In this case 'walls' should be empty values and 'floor' could be 'F' (thats what I used). I've extended this quite considerably with other codes as well e.g. L for light source, S for skeleton etc.
However just a basic text output of your generated maps with simply 'F' for floor tiles and 'D' for doors and emtpy for walls, seperated by tabs, would be awesome.

I think this makes more sense if you have a look at my dungeon generator, so here the link:
http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16833

Let me know what you think of it.

@jfrazierjr: are you by any chance the same jf from Maptools that has been bitching me around for onTokenMove? (granted the bitching was mutual )