Thread: donjon random dungeon generator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey, I know it's been awhile but I've been using this tool combo for a long time now and just today I went to use it again and I cannot find the export buttons on donjon; d20 Random Dungeon Generator anymore. This is the only place I can think to bring this up. If there's some other way to contact drow about this let me, but I couldn't find anything on his website

Quote Originally Posted by high-marshal View Post
    Hey, I know it's been awhile but I've been using this tool combo for a long time now and just today I went to use it again and I cannot find the export buttons on donjon; d20 Random Dungeon Generator anymore. This is the only place I can think to bring this up. If there's some other way to contact drow about this let me, but I couldn't find anything on his website
    I just checked but the button is still there. It's called map Tsv.

Note that I build a map generator version two that works stand alone and also ads a vision blocking layer automatically. You can find a link to it in my signature on the maptool forum.
    My Stuff: Dungeon Builder Tool (can be used in conjunction with Drow's Dungeon Generator)