Thread: ETCR - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in DD3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

I have never had the pleasure of experiencing Castle Ravenloft in any format, but I will defiantly have to look into it now
    hats off and JOB WELL DONE Look forward to seeing more of your work

I lurk a lot and appropriate great maps for my D&D group - this is amazing. Thank you so much for your effort & kindness in sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinded View Post
    I lurk a lot and appropriate great maps for my D&D group - this is amazing. Thank you so much for your effort & kindness in sharing.
    No problem! It is about time that I gave back to the site that I lurked myself for years, downloading maps as needed. I am just thankful that people have taken to them so well. I am working on some new projects so I will post again soon.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakecoinus View Post
    I have never had the pleasure of experiencing Castle Ravenloft in any format, but I will defiantly have to look into it now
    hats off and JOB WELL DONE Look forward to seeing more of your work
    Thank you for the kind words! Come to the darkside.
    It's a well made castle with a well made villain. Not one that the pcs read about, meet once, and then battle to the death, but a villain that they meet many times and get defeated and pushed into doing his bidding. The hatred in my game group is seething for this guy. We are just in the last part of it. Two of my players are on their 5th characters for this module. I believe that once they defeat him (if they do, and I hope they do) they will be doing victory dances while their characters jump up and down on his corpse, lol.

I am back at the map making for a while now. I hope to post soon.

Again, thanks!