Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Underground Maps

The maze area is a nice touch. So is the large underwater lake. All-in-all it looks great!

Wow, thanks Vascant! The Underworld of any campaign is tough to map. Great work. I'm glad you stuck with it. I can see my players moving about on skiff in the lake as I roll up random encounters. And that's even before they get to the other areas you've laid out.

Thanks, the scary part is I am not even close to done.. *laughs* Seems like the more I map the more things I come up with that "need" to be added, I want to add a drow city which will be about 9 map panels in size (a quarter of the map in size of what you see now) which will be down and to the right (SouthEast), I also want to map out a small community that lives within the spires on the lake. Another 5 years and I should be done.. hehe

You are an awesome person and you should feel awesome. These maps are great.

This is a small version of the poster map, the full version you can download at the link below is 18 inches x 24 inches (7.5 megs, to large for here)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poster_1_Medium.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	43521

Full Map

Guild Member

My only recommendation would be to provide the slavers an escape tunnel or two. Mount a big enough force and they are in a killing field where they are.

Wow, that is really impressive! The amount of work you put into it...

Excellent job, having recently attempted an underground map myself in our last challenge I can really appreciate this.

Giant whack O Rep incoming.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345