Thread: Thinking Big about Guild maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

well, i wanted to bring up my idea in this thread, since we have very similar ideas..

basically i'm working on creating a user driven realm for roleplaying... where people submit their ideas and creations they make while adventuring in the realm... (for instance, you make a regional map for the realm in your campaign, you submit it, or you make a character, or a floorplan for an inn.. pretty much all your created works can be added) As more our added, other GM's will be able to use your works and build on them, etc..

I'm working for system inspecific (no dnd or any certain gaming rules) and striving to keep it free for non commercial use

i'm in the infancy of the idea right now... if you want to check it out or join, the website is http://www.projectowl.org

Quote Originally Posted by loogie View Post
    well, i wanted to bring up my idea in this thread, since we have very similar ideas..

basically i'm working on creating a user driven realm for roleplaying... where people submit their ideas and creations they make while adventuring in the realm... (for instance, you make a regional map for the realm in your campaign, you submit it, or you make a character, or a floorplan for an inn.. pretty much all your created works can be added) As more our added, other GM's will be able to use your works and build on them, etc..

I'm working for system inspecific (no dnd or any certain gaming rules) and striving to keep it free for non commercial use

i'm in the infancy of the idea right now... if you want to check it out or join, the website is http://www.projectowl.org
    Hi Loogie,

Nice looking site you have there. It would be nice if there could be some sort of cross over, but it is still very early days yet!

Ravs