Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapping Elements, Starting with Preset Tables and Chairs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Hermit, I have been slacking lately, but I find I have a bit more free time now that I'm stuck at home. Silver lining!

Is this a succulent you made into a tree! XD I love it, small plants are great for big plants.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Question

First off, I want to say hot damn you've put in a ton of work on this over the past several years! I am blown away! I stumbled in here chasing links from roll20 and needless to say, you've put a plethora of tools in my hands to improve my map making!
    I noticed in the first post you had a link to a page to be able to download a zip of your creations, but that link is broken.
    Navigating to the host site, their link for the gimp/photoshop version of the collection is also broken. XD
    I'm curious if there is an updated link somewhere that has all the files. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Is this a succulent you made into a tree! XD I love it, small plants are great for big plants.
    The real trick here is that these are fake plants I took pictures of in a Hobby/Craft store.

Thanks for letting me know about the bad link. I believe the host site changed something on their end. I have corrected those links and added it here for you: Link to Bogie's Mapping Collection

If you scroll up and down on that site you will see there are 3 different versions. There is one formatted for use with CC3, One for FM8 (Fractal Mapper) and one for use with DundJinni. The Dundjinni set is just an organized collection of png files so that should work for any art program and ROLL20.

Thank-you so much Bogie! I now have access to nearly 8 gigs of assets to use in my map making!
    Also, keep up the spectacular work! I look forwards to seeing what you're unveiling next!

Quote Originally Posted by OminousGiggle View Post
    Thank-you so much Bogie! I now have access to nearly 8 gigs of assets to use in my map making!
    Also, keep up the spectacular work! I look forwards to seeing what you're unveiling next!
    Your welcome, glad you like my little project.
    Here are a couple new ones:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bench-woven2_bg.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	122023Name:  Bench-woven-Stool2_bg.png
Views: 271
Size:  33.2 KB

Guild Artisan

Oh! I like those Bogie. If I ever actually map an interior of a building or a hut on my Tropical Island out. Probably not though, I tend to be stuck the last year or so on terrain maps, lol. But snagged all the same.

On a local note, I took the pictures of them at the L.L. Bean store in Freeport.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5579.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	5.36 MB 
ID:	122052
    Last edited by Bogie; 04-24-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast